Every year, the CFAX Santas Anonymous Society delivers much-needed support to families throughout Greater Victoria. In 2013, our volunteers will prepare 1,300 Christmas Hampers containing food, clothing, and toys, all thanks to support from dedicated sponsors, corporate supporters, and community members.
In times of need, the holiday season is often the most difficult part of the year. The hampers that local families receive from CFAX Santas Anonymous may be the difference between a Christmas celebration…or nothing at all.
Christmas Hamper Applications
Please note that CFAX Santas Anonymous has reached its target of 1,300 familes for the 2013 Christmas Hamper program. We will accept applications to a wait list up until December 6, 2013, after which we will determine if any additional families can be helped.
If You’re Ready to Help
Community members can support the Christmas Hamper program in a variety of ways:
- Visit us in a local shopping centre, and select a Santa Bear from the Tree of Wishes
- Donate a new, unwrapped item from one of our wish lists for teens and young children
- Participate in the Miracle on Broad Street radio event, taking place on Friday, December 13, 2013
- Organize a toy drive or fundraising event with your family, friends, and/or coworkers
- Donate via one the many fundraising initiatives run by our community supporters
You can also donate funds that will go toward the food portion of the Christmas Hampers, by visiting us in the malls or going online to CanadaHelps.org. All personal donations are eligible for a tax receipt.
Thank you for your support. Together, we will make a difference!